Metro United Way's e-Communications
We want to keep you informed about what's happening in your community! All the information we share is local news just about the Kentuckiana region. Currently, we have three e-newsletters that you may choose from; click on any newsletter's name to show or hide information about that newsletter.
Metro United Way respects your privacy and will never give, sell or trade any of your contact information. Each e-newsletter is sent with links that allow you to update your e-communication preferences at any time.
- News about Success By 6, its activities, and its partners
- Tools and tips for parents and caregivers of young children
- Opportunities to advocate for children and children's issues
- Sent approximately once a month
- Visit our archives to see examples and read old issues.
Anyone can champion the cause! Whether you’re speaking out to improve education, income and health, reaching out to members of local, state, or federal governments, or wearing the LIVE UNITED shirt to show your support, you can help inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow. So go ahead and advocate in a LIVE UNITED world. Do it in public. Be visible. Be loud.
- Advocacy news and updates (weekly)
- Urgent action updates (as needed)
Just complete the form below to sign up now!